This course will teach complete beginners to Learn to Speak Turkish.
It will cover the basic Turkish language that they need to for day to day life and communications in Turkey, or when communicating with people in Turkish.
The course will provide speaking, listening, reading and writing activities to develop these important skills.
The main vocabulary and grammar areas covered in the course include:
- Greetings and introductions - hello, how are you?, what's your name, my name is..., where are you from?, I come from....., goodbye
- The Turkish alphabet in uppercase and lowercase letters
- Numbers 0 - 99
- Objects and vocabulary related to common items, gender, family, food and drink
- Using singular and plurals
- Prepositions of place - on, in, in front, behind, next to, between, under and above
- Asking for items - Can I have?
- Money - coins and asking the price of things - how much is it?
- Dates - days, months, year, date of birth, today, tomorrow and yesterday
What you'll learn:
- Learn to speak intermediate Turkish with perfect grammar.
- Use natural native speaker Turkish pronunciation
- Use advanced conditionals including past modals (vital to speak Turkish fluently).
- Practise and learn Turkish speaking throughout the course
- Improve your listening!
- Learn all the native speaker pronunciation
Improve your listening !
- Learn all native Turkish speaking pronunciation
At the end of the course:
- Students will be able to speak, read and write enough Turkish to help them communicate on a basic day to day basis
- Students will have enough basic knowledge of Turkish to move on to the next level for progression
Who this course is for:
This course is for anyone who wants to start speaking, reading and writing the Turkish language
Following courses are available
- 40 Hadith Of Imam An-Nawawi
- Fiqh Hanfi (Ithaf Al-Talib)
- Principles Of Tajweed (Tuhfat Ul- Atfal)
- Fiqh Maliki (matn al-Ashmāwiyah)
- The Bayquniyyah Poem (Usul Al-Hadith)
- Nur al-Yaqin fi Sirat Sayyid al-Mursalin
- An Introduction to Ulum al Qur’an
- Fiqh Shafi'i (Safinat Al-Naja)
- Classical Arabic Grammar (Al-Ājrūmīyyah)
- Aqeedah (Al-Fiqh Al-Akbar)
- Usul Al-Hadith
- Tafsir Juz Amma