April 11, 2017
Refunds will only be given in accordance with the following conditions:
- In the following circumstances, students are entitled to certain refunds without written application. These are circumstances in which The Ufuq Company for Online Education defaults.
- Should it be necessary that The Ufuq Company for Online Education cancels a program, a full refund of all fees paid will be made.
- If the case arises that The Ufuq Company for Online Education is unable to complete a program once it has started but before it is complete, a refund of any fees paid in advance will be made within 2 weeks of the date the course stopped being provided.
- If the case arises that The Ufuq Company for Online Education is unable to complete the course because of a sanction imposed upon it, all fees which have been paid in advance will be refunded within 2 weeks of the date the sanction takes effect.
- Student can postpone his/her level only 1 months. Postpone of level more then 1 months will not be accept. Student can continue level after turn back with same teacher or any available teacher.
- The student withdraws from the course prior to the schedule course start date.
- The course starts on the agreed starting day, but the student does not start the course on that day (and has not previously withdrawn) without an approved reason.
- All refunds are made available directly to the person who paid the fees initially unless that person gives written direction to pay someone else. Please note:
- Any request for refund must be made in writing and once approved, payment will be processed within 28 days of receipt of written advice.
- In the event that a Client wishes to cancel their course, they must notify the Company as soon as possible in writing. Cancellations by phone will not be accepted. Please email email@example.com to cancel your course.