If you want to study translation, we offer you a great opportunity. Hurry up to register for our Translation courses consisting of 3 courses in total. Translation classes, which a limited number of students can attend, will be given by expert instructors who have worked as book translators, trainers and writers for years.
In this course, applied translation principles and techniques, comparative grammar structures, application examples with different texts from the fields of translation and terminology will be taught.
At the end of the course, a certificate of proficiency in Translation from Turkish to Arabic will be sent to our students.
In this course are:
- Fundamentals of Translation: Theoretical & Practical Information
- Basic concepts in translation and translation terminology
- Translation support software
- The logic of translation
- Research techniques in the translation process
- Techniques to improve your translation skills
- Comparative grammar in translation
- Turkish-Arabic Sentence Structure
When you complete this course;
You will have made significant progress in the fields of;
- concise translation,
- story and fairy tale translation,
- plain text translation,
- literary text translation,
- news and media translation,
- business translation,
- book translation,
- conference interpreting,
- simultaneous translation, and scientific articles translation.
To take this course, we recommend that you have completed at least 4 levels (A1) from the general Turkish course.
You can choose one of the courses bellow:
Following courses are available
- 40 Hadith Of Imam An-Nawawi
- Fiqh Hanfi (Ithaf Al-Talib)
- Principles Of Tajweed (Tuhfat Ul- Atfal)
- Fiqh Maliki (matn al-Ashmāwiyah)
- The Bayquniyyah Poem (Usul Al-Hadith)
- Nur al-Yaqin fi Sirat Sayyid al-Mursalin
- An Introduction to Ulum al Qur’an
- Fiqh Shafi'i (Safinat Al-Naja)
- Classical Arabic Grammar (Al-Ājrūmīyyah)
- Aqeedah (Al-Fiqh Al-Akbar)
- Usul Al-Hadith
- Tafsir Juz Amma