TRAVEL ARABIC/ARABIC FOR TOURISTS
Welcome to our Travel Arabic section! If you’re planning a trip, and would like to learn/practice common Arabicphrases used by travelers, we offer exercises that will help you do this.
This is much more than a simple Arabic phrase book. It’s a collection of interactive exercises designed to assist you in a wide variety of possible travel-related situations.
So click on enroll the course and start practicing Arabic BEFORE you take your trip!
The “Learn and Travel” packet designed to help you speak Arabic in a short time to travel Arabic Countries.
Recommended: 8-10 lessons (hours) per week (4-5 days) min.
Begins from the Alphabet, Reading, speaking, writing and listening practice
In Our Online Course You’ll Learn:
This course takes 1 level / 26 Hours. Each lesson is 50 minutes. The topics you will receive in this section are:
- Short and Long Vowels, Tanween and Shaddah
- Joining of letters and writing
- Introducing yourself ( Name, Jobs, Nationality) (I)
- Asking about someone’s name, nationality, job (He/She)
- Asking about someone’s name, nationality, job (You)
- Arabic greetings
- In the airport
- In the hotel, Looking for a flat
- The time (hours, days, weeks, months, seasons)
- In the restaurant
- At the clinic’s
- The family
Following courses are available
- 40 Hadith Of Imam An-Nawawi
- Fiqh Hanfi (Ithaf Al-Talib)
- Principles Of Tajweed (Tuhfat Ul- Atfal)
- Fiqh Maliki (matn al-Ashmāwiyah)
- The Bayquniyyah Poem (Usul Al-Hadith)
- Nur al-Yaqin fi Sirat Sayyid al-Mursalin
- An Introduction to Ulum al Qur’an
- Fiqh Shafi'i (Safinat Al-Naja)
- Classical Arabic Grammar (Al-Ājrūmīyyah)
- Aqeedah (Al-Fiqh Al-Akbar)
- Usul Al-Hadith
- Tafsir Juz Amma