The goals of the class;
- Learn how to read and write English.
- Start increasing your basic knowledge, improve your speaking and listening skills.
- Get an education by qualified and experienced teachers.
- Enjoy interactive, social and fun, lessons with clear goals.
- Take advantage of many extra-curricular activities, applications and learning materials by participating in our curriculum.
The A1 Course consists of 2 Courses. Each course has 26 lesson hours.
The course will be 2 hours 2 days a week.
The class time is 50 minutes.
In addition to audio, video, interactive course materials, textbooks that the student will purchase will be used in the course.
In addition, our students will also be required to do their daily homework and activities from our Online Teaching page that opens for them.
Saturday (10:00 – 12:00)
Monday (17:00 – 19:00
When a student completes this course;
He can simply introduce himself and use basic greeting phrases.
He can tell about the hometown of himself and others and briefly introduce his city.
He can give simple information about family and colleagues, as well as briefly explain their appearance and character.
At the basic level, he can talk about clothes and ask sellers about things related to them.
He can talk about favorite foods and make simple takeaway food orders.
He can talk about everyday activities, arrange meetings with friends and colleagues.
He can tell about the current weather conditions and offer ideas on what to do according to the weather forecast.
He can talk about general things related to his health and tell the doctor about general medical symptoms.
He can explain the location of his house and give simple directional instructions.
He can talk about his hobbies and interests, and also make plans to have fun with friends or colleagues.
It can complete basic operations such as check-in and check-out at the hotel.
It can exchange ideas about basic products, make basic purchases and return faulty products.
You can choose one of the courses bellow:
Following courses are available
- 40 Hadith Of Imam An-Nawawi
- Fiqh Hanfi (Ithaf Al-Talib)
- Principles Of Tajweed (Tuhfat Ul- Atfal)
- Fiqh Maliki (matn al-Ashmāwiyah)
- The Bayquniyyah Poem (Usul Al-Hadith)
- Nur al-Yaqin fi Sirat Sayyid al-Mursalin
- An Introduction to Ulum al Qur’an
- Fiqh Shafi'i (Safinat Al-Naja)
- Classical Arabic Grammar (Al-Ājrūmīyyah)
- Aqeedah (Al-Fiqh Al-Akbar)
- Usul Al-Hadith
- Tafsir Juz Amma