- The language of the course is Arabic
- With our Egyptian teachers male or female at your suitable times.
This book is an attempt to simplify and introduce al Fiqh to students who do not have the opportunity to study the details of the science considered to be the most important method of research produced by Islamic thought during its most creative period.
Knowledge about Islamic legal rulings from their sources and deriving religious rulings from their sources necessitates the mujtahid (an individual who exercises ijtihad) to have a deep understanding in the different discussions of jurisprudence.
A faqīh must look deep down into a matter and not suffice himself with just the apparent meaning, and a person who only knows the appearance of a matter is not qualified as a faqīh.
Knowledge of basic Arabic grammar and sentence structure– like the types of sentences in Arabic, forms of the verb, basic vocabulary etc.
If you don’t understand these things, then I suggest you take a few lessons on them first.
Ufuq Online is open for all age groups.
It gives them the opportunity to learn and understand the religion better.
Our highly qualified tutors introduce various techniques and methods.
This book designed to understand Fiqh Essentials covers key aspects of the faith that every Muslim should know, including:
- Body purification
- Cleansing rituals like ablution (wudu’), ghusi and tayammum
- Prayer and supplication
- Zakah, or the giving of alms
- Hajj and umrah, pilgrimages to Mecca
You can choose one of the courses bellow:
Following courses are available
- 40 Hadith Of Imam An-Nawawi
- Fiqh Hanfi (Ithaf Al-Talib)
- Principles Of Tajweed (Tuhfat Ul- Atfal)
- Fiqh Maliki (matn al-Ashmāwiyah)
- The Bayquniyyah Poem (Usul Al-Hadith)
- Nur al-Yaqin fi Sirat Sayyid al-Mursalin
- An Introduction to Ulum al Qur’an
- Fiqh Shafi'i (Safinat Al-Naja)
- Classical Arabic Grammar (Al-Ājrūmīyyah)
- Aqeedah (Al-Fiqh Al-Akbar)
- Usul Al-Hadith
- Tafsir Juz Amma