Why Egyptian dialect?
The Egyptian dialect differs from the rest of the dialects in the world where everyone understands it and it is known among Arabs that if more than one Arab meets in one place and they want to understand each other they say let’s talk in Egyptian slang.
If you speak it in any Arab society, they understand you easily, so we offer you Egyptian dialect in an easy and simple way, so that you can talk to people in the street and understand their words and make it easier for you to sell, buy, trade, ride cars and in transportation, not only in Egypt but in any Arab country.
You can also express yourself and ask for what you need wherever you go.
You can choose one of the courses bellow:
Following courses are available
- 40 Hadith Of Imam An-Nawawi
- Fiqh Hanfi (Ithaf Al-Talib)
- Principles Of Tajweed (Tuhfat Ul- Atfal)
- Fiqh Maliki (matn al-Ashmāwiyah)
- The Bayquniyyah Poem (Usul Al-Hadith)
- Nur al-Yaqin fi Sirat Sayyid al-Mursalin
- An Introduction to Ulum al Qur’an
- Fiqh Shafi'i (Safinat Al-Naja)
- Classical Arabic Grammar (Al-Ājrūmīyyah)
- Aqeedah (Al-Fiqh Al-Akbar)
- Usul Al-Hadith
- Tafsir Juz Amma