Instructions and Terms of Ufuq Online
● One level contains 26 sessions, and each session lasts 50 minutes. A student who successfully completes all the courses takes a total of 312+120 hours of lessons at the B2 level.
● A student who achieves 60% success as a result of the exams gains the right to study at a higher level.
● The student is not allowed to attend with a photocopy of Ufuq Online‘s scientific materials such as books and CDs.
● In order to realise the idea of an Arabic-only communication community, it is not allowed to speak another language during the lecture.
● Except for speaking courses, a student cannot take two courses at the same time.
● Ufuq Online has created a learning management system for the students of the Ufuq ONline to benefit from and access information materials more easily. The student will meet with his teacher through this system and take his lessons. The system includes a zoom link, course documents, quizzes, exams, and other activities. Students should do their homework, quizzes, and exams by entering the nilecenter.online website with the username and password given to them. Otherwise, the grades of the students will not be reflected in the system, so they will have to repeat the level.
● Students should do their homework, quizzes, and exams by entering the Ufuq Online Lms with the username and password given to them. Otherwise, the grades of the students will not be reflected in the system, so they will have to repeat the level.
● Students are not allowed to record the lesson without permission. All rights to the course belong to the Ufuq Online. All necessary legal actions are taken against those who record the lecture without permission and publish it on social media.
● The Ufuq Online cannot record lectures or broadcast them anywhere without the student’s permission. The recording of the course and the publication of the recordings are made by mutual agreement.
● The Attakallum Series, which was awarded as the Best Arabic Course Book by Cairo University, is an integrated series in teaching Arabic to non-native speakers, prepared in a modern and beautiful way prepared by specialists in the field.
● The Assasi Books is an innovative course prepared by the Arab Organization for Culture, Science, and Education to teach the Arabic language to foreigners. Al-Mukhtar Books is a course prepared by the center’s teachers to teach Arabic to non-native speakers.
● The student can choose a special book according to his desire, whether in the field of teaching the Arabic language or from the various heritage books.
Placement Test and payments
● Which level the student will start at is determined after the written and oral placement tests. The trainee who does not take the placement test is placed at the starting level.
● The student is required to take a placement test as soon as the reservation form is filled out, with a maximum of 3 working days.
● All course fees must be paid by the student prior to the start of the study.
● In the event of a breach, the administration has the right to not allow the student to attend until full payment has been made.
● The study start date is determined during the reservation and payment of the fees.
● A student who takes a break from the courses for three months is taken to the placement exam again. He/she continues at the same rate as before, or he/she repeats the last rate he/she took without taking the exam.
Behaviors and Ethics
● The student is obligated to follow the etiquette of dialogue and the rules of tact, taste, and good treatment when dealing with fellow students, lecturers, customer service staff in the administration, and all those in charge of academic and administrative affairs in the center.
Attendance and absence
● The student is obligated to attend the lectures with the Ufuq Online’s educational material during each level.
● The competent lecturer is obliged to conduct attendance and absence checks in the first thirty (30) minutes of each session,
● A student who is absent for more than a quarter of the total course hours (over 6 hours) has to repeat the course. A make-up lesson can be arranged for a student who has been absent for more than 6 hours. In this case, fifty percent of the private lesson hourly fee is taken as the lesson hour fee.
● In cases where the student cannot attend the lesson, the student must inform the center at least 6 hours in advance. As a result of the notification, the time when the student takes leave will be added to the next date.In the case of not taking permission or notifying immediately before the lesson, the student will be deemed not to have attended the lesson and will be recorded as absent.
● If the student misses the day specified for the level examination, the student will pay 150 Egyptian pounds to re-enroll for the level examination.
● In case of failure, the student has the right to repeat the level exam within two (2) days, and the student will pay 150 Egyptian pounds to re-enroll for the level examination.
● The Ufuq Online administration has the right to change the dates of attendance during the study if the number of students falls below 4 students.
● A student who wishes to change his/her group within 3 course periods (6 hours) after the course starts, can be changed depending on the suitability of the number of students in both groups. A change fee of 150 is charged. After 3 classes, the student who requests this change has to pay half of the fee for the group they want to join. This change cannot be made after half of the course period has passed.
● At the end of each course level, we provide certificates of completion.
● Furthermore, the Egyptian Ministry of Education issues an Arabic Diploma for those who successfully complete every course level at the Ufuq Online.
Replacement and Refund Policy
● After beginning the course, the student is not entitled to exchange or refund fees in accordance with the rules and regulations stipulated by the Ufuq Online.
Complaints and suggestions
For complaints and suggestions, we welcome you to email us at email@example.com and we will give you a response within five (5) working days. We thank you for your time and cooperation with us, and we will strive to meet your expectations.
Ufuq Online Education