- The language of the course is Arabic
- With our Egyptian teachers male or female at your suitable times.
Very small and descriptive work on the Seerah (Biography) of the Beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him).
This book is written by Shaykh Muhammad al-Khudhary, an expert in Islamic History and Sirah, this work gives a clear description of the Prophet's life.
About The Author
He is Muhammad bin 'Afifi al-Bajuri also known as al-Khudhary born in 1872.
The expert in adab, Shari'ah, Tarikh (History). He has studied studied in Egypt as well as Sudan. Shaykh Khudhary has written many books among them are:
Tarikh Tashri al-Islami,
Itmam al-Wafa fi Sirat al-Khulafa,
Muhadharat fi Tarikh al-Umam al-Islamiyyah,
al-Ghazali wata'alimihi wa ara'uhu.
He passed away in the year 1927, May Allah have mercy on him. Ameen.
Knowledge of basic Arabic grammar and sentence structure– like the types of sentences in Arabic, forms of the verb, basic vocabulary etc.
If you don’t understand these things, then I suggest you take a few lessons on them first.
Ufuq Online is open for all age groups.
It gives them the opportunity to learn and understand the religion better.
Our highly qualified tutors introduce various techniques and methods.
Sirat-un-Nabi (Life of the Prophet) belongs to the genre of Sirah Rasul Allah (biographies of the Islamic prophet Muhammad).
You can choose one of the courses bellow:
Following courses are available
- 40 Hadith Of Imam An-Nawawi
- Fiqh Hanfi (Ithaf Al-Talib)
- Principles Of Tajweed (Tuhfat Ul- Atfal)
- Fiqh Maliki (matn al-Ashmāwiyah)
- The Bayquniyyah Poem (Usul Al-Hadith)
- Nur al-Yaqin fi Sirat Sayyid al-Mursalin
- An Introduction to Ulum al Qur’an
- Fiqh Shafi'i (Safinat Al-Naja)
- Classical Arabic Grammar (Al-Ājrūmīyyah)
- Aqeedah (Al-Fiqh Al-Akbar)
- Usul Al-Hadith
- Tafsir Juz Amma